About two weeks ago Geneva, Madeleine, and Kendra got hair cuts from our good friend Kristi. It is always a little sad when a baby gets their first hair cut, but Geneva's hair was just out of control. She couldn't really see anything because her bangs were so long. As far as Maddy goes, her bangs were also getting a little long and her hair was getting a little raggedy. So she just needed a little trim, and now her hair looks great. I was really surprised to find that Maddy didn't loose her curls when she got her hair trimmed. I also got a hair cut, but now I don't know what I am going to do. I have finally found someone that I really like the way they cut my hair and now I'm probably going to be moving far away. Oh well! I guess I will just get a cut right before I move and make sure I take lots of pictures so that I can have the same cut again in a new place.





Geneva got her first serious owies this week. She was trying to pull herself up and hit the metal bar on the futon. I took a picture of Maddy's first owies so I thought I ought to do the same for Geneva. It was sad and she has a pretty good bruise, but she is fine now.
Now onto the cuddles portion of the post. I LOVE THURSDAYS!!!!!! Every Thursday I get a nap. (Unless something happens with the girls.) Well, today Kevin was home to wake us up. He came in to warn me that it was time to wake up, then he went and got the sleeping girls out of bed. When the girls came in they started smiling and cuddling with me. It made me feel like a million bucks. I love my family and I love being a Mommy. Some days are really difficult, but all the love that I feel for my husband and daughters make it worth it. (Plus Kevin lets me take a nap on Thursday and Sunday.)

I hope that I will be able to blog regularly now. I think that Thursday nights will be my official blog night since Kevin is out at class. So keep checking back!!!
4 comments:
Great update!! Cute hair cuts and sorry about Geneva's owy. Those are never fun! It will be great to have more updates from you esp when you guys move away! So how did our team do last night? Sorry I couldn't be there...when you see my latest update on my blog you will know why I was so busy and couldn't make it. :D
Cute hair cuts! Audrey is getting her first hair cut on Monday and I"m a bit nervous, but excited. It will be fun.
Well hello long lost friend. I was so excited when I saw you updated your blog. I made everyone leave me alone so I could read it. I Hope you are able to continue updating the blog. Your girls are beautiful. I can't believe how long Maddies hair is. Lorne even commented on the length. It was pretty funny. We miss you guys. So where do think you will be moving? Are you coming to OHio. wink wink. Just kidding. I just found out my cousin is moving to pocatello in June her husband is starting up his dental practice there. We are hoping to make it to Utah in August, but that could change if I get am pregnant before then. We'll keep you updated. Let us know when you are moving and where. Miss you terribly.
i can't believe how big Geneva is! She doesn't look like the little baby I remember. maybe that means we need to hang out soon. Thats so cute you guys all got hair cuts together. Aren't girls just the best?
Post a Comment