Hello Friends!!
Geneva is growing like a weed. She started crawling on December 11th. She started pulling herself up onto furniture a few days later. She got her first two teeth at the same time just after Christmas. The teeth are on the bottom, the two in the middle. They are really cute and really sharp. It was a hard week before they came in. She didn't sleep well and had the runs every couple of hours for an entire week. All is well now, but Kevin and I are defintely not looking forward to the next teeth coming in if it like the first teeth. But, we will deal with
whatever we are dealt. Currently, Geneva weighs about 15.5 pounds and is about 29 inches tall. She is a tall skinny kid. Today she learned that I am the Mama. She kept saying it over and over again this afternoon after naps. It was really cute, but sad because I was busy in the kitchen and she wanted me to hold her. One of Geneva's favorite things to do is to "tackle" Kevin. When Kevin gets on the ground to rough house with the kids, Geneva heads straight to him and tries to crawl on him, or she puts her hand on his head and pushes him to the ground with all the strength a tiny 9 month can muster. She is turning from a beautiful baby into a brave and beautiful toddler.
Kevin is really busy with classes and work. He is also trying to find a job for when school is over in a short 15 weeks. This semester he also has to take his comprehensive exams, write a 15 page paper and give 6 presentations on top of all of his regular work. I wish that there was more I could do to help him, but I can't do his work for him.
Kevin is really busy with classes and work. He is also trying to find a job for when school is over in a short 15 weeks. This semester he also has to take his comprehensive exams, write a 15 page paper and give 6 presentations on top of all of his regular work. I wish that there was more I could do to help him, but I can't do his work for him.
Well, that is about all that is going on with us. Again, I'm sorry (especially to the Smith Parents and Grose Family) that we don't update the blog regularly. I really am going to try to do better. Especially with Kevin gone so much at night.
Lot of Love!!
Best Wishes!!
-Kendra



3 comments:
Wow great update!! Sounds like things are going well but super busy!! I can't believe Geneva is almost 1! Crazy!
Finally! Geneva is beautiful (so is Maddy, but she still looks the same as last time I saw her), and I can't believe that she is so big. I sure hope that you live closer- I miss my nieces!!!
When I first looked at the pics of Geneva I had to do double takes. She is getting so big. I can't believe she is almost 1 already and that we have been gone for almost a year. wow. i think about you all the time, and wish we were closer. miss you guys tons.
Post a Comment