Hello All-
I hope that everyone had a good week. We had a pretty fun weekend with the family. We ate and sledded and ate and went swimming, and ate and played basketball and ate and played games and ate and slept. We ate alot of good food. Kevin was so kind and made homemade Mac and Cheese for my family for the first time. I think they liked it, but the jury is still out. I really love it and I appreciate Kevin sacrificing his sledding time to make lunch for my whole family. I had a good time with my nieces and nephew also. As you can see, I think that they also had a good time with me.
We also got to go swimming. This was Geneva's first swimming experience. At first she looked a little terrified, yet intrigued, but she got used to it and was actually enjoying herself. That is until she started to turn blue.
The pool was at Lava Hot Springs, so we were amazed at how cold the water was.
Today,Geneva fed herself spaghetti for the first time. It was pretty cute, and I think that Grandma Patti will appreciate this photo. (Particularly because of the HUGE blue eyes.)
Maddy wanted me to take a picture of her this week sitting on the bookshelf. I don't know why she likes it so much, but it is pretty cute. So here is Maddy sitting on the bookshelf.
When Maddy uses the potty she gets to wear a pull-up and watch a movie for 10 minutes. This particular movie was the video of mine and Kevin's wedding. She really likes to watch it. I just happened to catch this very cute cuddly moment.
That's right, a ukulele. So, let's review. You ka lady= ukulele.
That's all for now. Just a heads up. I probably won't be blogging next week (but Kevin may, so beware. hahaha). I need to read about a million e-mails and blogs and respond to my long lost friends.
Have a great week!!!!



4 comments:
What a fun weekened. I am jealous I miss the family times even if they get a little crazy!! I like your idea with potty training and letting Maddy watch 10 minutes of a show, I think I will kidnap your idea and use it...okay!!! By the way Geneva has the most beautiful blue eyes!
Sounds like a fun weekend. It must have been nice to get out of town...maybe someday we can, too! Geneva is so cute!
Sounds like a fun weekend! I love your pics and the commentary. Too cute! BTW There are pics on my blog of my ankle blunder that is preventing me from enjoying in all your company on Wed nights.
I think Geneva looks more like you Kendra, and Maddy looks more like Kevin. She has such big blue eyes. Maddy is such a doll. I miss seeing her and being and being able to stop in and play during the day. Our lives are pretty boring these days with no friends at home. I am gong to have to be creative now, and I am not liking it. I am not as patient as I should be helping the girls do things. I am so glad that you guys had a great time with your family, but I am glad your back and your blog was updated. Thanks, it makes my day to see new updates on friends and family. It gets lonely here somedays.
Post a Comment