12 March 2009

Teeth

It is always a sad day when the toothless grin leaves. Last Sunday, when Geneva was eating lunch she kept grinning at me and all of a sudden I realized that the toothless grin was gone forever. I miss it so much but at the same time her teeth are really cute. She has 2 on the bottom, 3 on the top and another coming in on the top.

Kevin took 2 tests yesterday, and also prepared several job applications. Today he is going to start studying for his comprehensive again, which he takes in one week. He also took a test last Thursday and got a 98%. I have such a smart husband.
Lately, Madeleine has been trying on all of her clothes. She often forgets different portions, such as here where she is missing her undershirt.

Maddy wore underwear on Monday, and she only had 3 accidents all day. However, she hasn't tried again because we haven't been home. And today she has a fever of 100.3 so I don't think we will be trying again for a few days.


We will be leaving for Spring Break in about a week, so I hope that Maddy feels better soon. The good news is that no one in our family has been sick yet this season. The bad news is that I might need to send Kevin away so that he doesn't get sick while trying to study for his test. Well, we will see what happens.


I hope that everyone has a good week and don't be shocked if you don't hear from me for a few weeks because next week I'll be busy getting the family ready for a 10-hour drive and then I will be out of town. So HAVE A GREAT SPRING BREAK!!!! (To those that still attend school.)

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh wow her teeth popped in quick!! What a cutie! Have a great vacation...how many more ball games are there? Is there one next week?

Josie and Wayne said...

Cute pictures. You have adorable kids!