17 March 2009
Fashionista
Is that even how you spell fashionista? Just a quick note to tell everyone out there that Maddy will be turning 3 in a few days and she already fights us on what she wears. Isn't she too young to care that her shirt is red and blue instead of white with airplanes? She care more about what she wears than I do about what I wear. YIKES!!! I am afraid that I will have a diva on my hands soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hee hee. I think that it is funny that she is such a girl. Elijah is the exact opposite. He doesn't care what he wears. He actually prefers to be naked! I guess that he is a typical boy.
It will be SOOO much fun to have a girly girl. Adds some spice in our lives eh? Click on my link for my blog. Have fun on the trip, good luck!
Good luck with that. I thought it was pretty nice some days. I could just send Hannah up to pick out her clothes, and then try not to let it bother me when they don't match. But hey she was growing up and is all the smarter for it now.
I just got to see all of your blogs that I've missed and I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Tell Maddy I miss her! She probably doesn't even remember me, but we remember her. I can't believe Geneva is almost walking, too. We've missed a lot in 3 months! Hope all is well with you guys, and we miss you!
I totally know what you mean. Eva just started doing the same thing about a month ago. She has to pick out what she wears and If I just try to dress her in something she will throw a fit. Does Maddy also have to actually put the cloths on herself too. THAt drives me CRAZY! It sometimes takes Eva forever to get dressed cause she has to do all on her own. So I feel you pain, it was so much easier when they couldn't talk, wasn't it?
hey, I stubbled upon your blog. Crazy! Your girls are so cute. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up. Noble doesn't act like a baby anymore, and I really miss having a baby. It seems more like we have 2 toddlers now. AJ is actually really good now, it is Noble who is breaking my glass lids and tearing books apart now. Life is good here though. We are really enjoying ST George. Good Luck with the job hunt. What exactly is Kevin looking for?
Hi Miss Kendra,
I wanted you guys to have access to our blog if you would like just e-mail me at wendelton@gmail.com and I will add you!!
Post a Comment