19 June 2010
We are still here
Hello one and all! We are still here. Kevin, Kendra, Madeleine, and Geneva are all doing well. Just a quick update - Kendra is going to the hospital tomorrow to have a baby. We are all really excited. I will be putting up some pictures for everyone can see. Hopefully, we will also be able to update this more than once every six months. Hope everyone is doing well. Until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yeah!!! Can't wait to see that baby (I still think it's a boy).
Kkmg and ? - I've been checking your blog regularly and thrilled to know you'll be blogging again. (This grandma does think that a bit more than every 6 months will be suitable). Good luck and hope you're ready for new baby Smith. It's time!!! We love you! Love, Mom/Grandma and Dad/Grandpa Smith
Good Luck Kevin and Kendra!!! I look forward to seeing the pictures!! I would LOVE to hear from you and see pictures more than every 6 months but I know how life goes :)
Oh my goodness. I knew you were expecting but i didn't realize it was so soon. COngrats, and we are so excited to see pics. I have been meaning to email for the past week but obviously I haven't gotten around to it.
Post a Comment