He was born at 12:50 am on June 21. For those of you keeping track, that was still today. He was at birth 7 lbs 10 oz and he was 21" long. He doesn't cry too much, except for when he is getting his diaper changed. He has some blond hair and he wasn't as hairy compared to his sisters when they were born. Anyway, both mom and son are doing well. I'll put up some more pictures when I have a minute, probably tomorrow. (Most of the pictures of Alex make him look a little funny.) Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Congratulations - and welcome to the world, Alex! We are so excited for you. We love you all. Mom and Dad Smith (AKA Grandma and Grandpa)
Well congratulations on your sweet baby boy! That gives Greg and I some hope that maybe all our kids won't be girls haha
Congratulations on your sweet little boy!! Boys are wonderful!!!! We look forward to hearing all about his adventures with his new sisters!!
Kevin congrats on finally getting a little more testosterone in your family :)
Congratualations you guys. That is so exciting. THat makes me anxious for our little guy. I can't wait to see more pics. I am glad that he and Kendra are doing well. I am so excited for you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!! Congrats on the little guy!!
Oh my goodness, had no idea you were having another baby! Congrat's, he is darling! Hope you and your family are doing great!
CONGRATS!!! He's adorable!
Shows how "in the know" I am! I had no idea you were expecting! Congratulations on the little guy. This is one little one that the Bruner's won't be able to have fun with and teach bad habits. :) He's precious!
He's beautiful. We are so happy for you guys. :)
Yay! He's so handsome. I can't wait to meet him.
Yeah! I knew it was a boy. And born on our anniversary. CONGRATS!
HOLY COW!! I guess we haven't seen you ina while!! :) Congratulations guys!
Post a Comment