Getting dressed is a blast,
Getting dressed not in a cast!

Getting muddy is dreary,
Especially when it is not cleary!
It is fun to go hiking with Erin and the Mama,
Especially when we don't meet a bear named Llama!
Especially when the parents don't have to take the Advil!
Y'all come back ya here,
Kevin will not always post, so have no fear,
Kendra blogs really well
and she will make things clear as a bell,
Kevin will still be a geek,
but we wish y'all a very good week!



7 comments:
Lol well done Kevin. ha ha ha
So funny and so cute!!!
I LOVE it. I needed a good grin today. Keep it up Kevin you might get published...LOL. I love the girls, they are too cute.
I will say it again: you are a dork.
But I am glad to see pictures of your beautiful girls. Keep up the blogging. I love to get updates.
HAHAH great job Kevin!
you are funny. PS you need to change the link to my blog to wendywhizby.blogspot.com
Hey Kendra thanks for saying hi. Yes we are out here in OK but we are actually done in about 3 weeks and will be back in Idaho at least for a while. It's great to see you cute pictures of you and your sweet little girls.
Post a Comment