03 October 2009

What to say!!

I don't really know what to say for this post, but I'm sure some people (Grandma Patti) are dying for more pictures.
We have kept busy this summer, a little bit of play, a little bit of work, and a whole lot of job applications. We are still applying for lots of jobs and we have even started getting quite a few interviews. All of the interviews have been in Oregon so far, so Kevin has been traveling back and forth quite a bit. We (the ladies at home) miss him alot when he is gone, but we know it is for the best.

The girls are still growing and learning more and more everyday. I am constantly surprised at how much Maddy and Geneva love each other. They are very affectionate and they love to play together. It is really nice having kids that play together so well.
Well, I really can't think of anything else to say about us right now, but we will post either when we have new pictures or when we have more news. Hope that everyone is doing well!!! (P.S. - Kevin might be blogging again soon. So watch out!)

4 comments:

Mel said...

They really are cuties!!! GL Kevin w/ the interviews!

The Lane Family said...

Yeah!! It is so good to get an update. I think of you guys often and miss our days of sitting in the apartment as Aidan and Mady played (Aidan drawing on the carpet with chalk :)) and discussing our babies!!

I hope all goes well with the job interviews and that he gets a great job soon. I am jealous we would love to be on the West Coast instead of the East Coast but such is life :)

Grandma Smith said...

Yes, Grandma Patti indeed has been waiting for updates. And more pictures! Good luck on the interviews - what a world we live in.

ashycam said...

Sounds like things are finally working out for you. Although I know you would rather be anyway but Pokey. Your girls are growing up so fast. Geneva looks so grown even since we saw you all in May. Miss you guys.