29 August 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy















We have been so busy that we haven't even had time to blog. Not to mention the fact that our computer likes to make our life very difficult. The internet still isn't working properly, so tonight while Kevin goes to see a movie with a friend I sit here on my lovely sister-in-laws laptop updating our blog. Well, the girls and I went to Oregon and left poor Kevin all alone for a week. We went to a safari
and saw all kinds of animals. Maddy really loved driving the car with her Aunt Christy. I'm not sure which Maddy loved more, the animals or driving the car.
The ostriches liked to get close and personal. They were tapping our windows with their beaks. Also while we were there we had the opportunity to go to the ocean. It was really hot and much more humid than me and girls are used to. So we went to the beach and played in the sand.
That orange bundle is Geneva.

We had a great time but we were also very glad to come home and I am pretty sure that Christy and Elijah were glad to have their own space back. While we were there the girls and I had to share a room which turned out to be great because it trained them to share a room. Now at home Geneva and Maddy are in the same room and Maddy doesn't even wake up when Geneva cries in the middle of the night. Also, Geneve got put on rice cereal to help her sleep through the night which is turning out great. She has slept from about 8pm to 5am the last 2 nights. We will see how she does tonight. Well, this weekend we plan on going to the zoo and going on a hike on Monday. So, hopefully more bloggin' will happen next week. If not, I'll stick to the trend and post again near the beginning of October. (I really hope that my computer will cooperate though.) I am also planning on improving my blog so that I can keep up with everyone else. Best to everyone!!!

3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Cute pics. Sounds like a fun vacation. Glad to see your internet is somewhat working again.

Josie and Wayne said...

So cute. Looks like you had a blast. I like your new background.

Greg & Andrea said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. and that is so good that the girls are sleeping in the same room now. I'm sure that makes it nice for you and Kevin.