12 July 2008

Loving the giggles!!!

Geneva giggled for the first time on Wednesday night!! It was so exciting and very rewarding after nothing but feedings, diaper changes, crying and sleeping. Her hair is turning more and more blond everyday! I looked at her today after her bath and she didn't even look like the same baby to me. She is going to bed at about 9pm these day and waking for a snack at about 2 or 3 am then right back to sleep for about 4 more hours. It is really nice to have some time with just Kevin.
Speaking of Kevin- He has been super busy lately. I miss him a ton when he is gone, but I'm gettting a good sense of what it will be like when he has an 8-5 job. The girls and I are getting into a routine that I really like. It gives me time to clean the house, exercise and give a little one-on-one time to each daughter. Kevin took a "Home buyer Education " class today. He learned a lot that we will need to know since he will be graduating in May and we will be moving into a place of our own.

We will be at home this coming weekend and then we will be out of town for the next 3 saturdays. I am really excited to get out of town again before school starts. The only thing that bites about traveling is the gas prices these days, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I am having a great time reading all of your blogs and comments, so keep up the great work and have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

Larsen said...

giggling is one of the best milestones!

Where are you going for the next three saturdays? What is with the title la famille smith??

is that Indian?

Sorry I haven't call you back about Twilight. Isn't it great???!!!!!!!!

You've gotta be done by now. Book four, Breaking Dawn comes out on August2, at midnight. SO reserve your copy at Borders or Barnes and Noble if you want to get it. August 1st, at 9? maybe they will be preppping for a Midnight party!

Gina

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

What a cute picture of Geneva! Glad you guys are settling into a routine! That always makes it nice! Cool about the home buying class! I bet it will help out a ton when you embark on the ever so frustrating and rewarding experience of home buying :D Take care and see ya soon!

Josie and Wayne said...

You'll have to teach us everything you know about buying a house. I know nothing! Cute picture, Geneva is adorable.

ashycam said...

I can't believe how big Geneva is getting. I miss you guys so much. hey ask josie to add my email to her blog, I think about all of you guys all the time. It would be nice to keep in touch with her as well.

Love ya,

Ash

Julianne said...

Ha! She is cuh-yute!

Greg & Andrea said...

It is so sweet when your little baby starts to smile. It really helps make it all seem worth it. Being a Mom isn't always fun and games but it is so rewarding.