07 July 2008

Here is a picture of Kevin and Maddy on the Ferris Wheel at a park in Idaho Falls. She had a really great time. I am also really proud of myself that I have successfully add a picture. We'll load pur pictures from the 4th then add a little comment about that.

Now Maddy want to "help" so here goes. bgjhkihddooolp[[iuftfggyj,;'
]] 3 *****lkjlk===============------000

That is all for now. Have a great day!!!!

5 comments:

ashycam said...

sounds like you all had a great time on your trip. I have been waiting to hear about it and now I have. Good job on the pics kendra. You'll get the hang of it. We miss you guys so much. How are things going in the ward? How is RS and how are all the babies. Shamae has kind of been keeping me updated on some of the happenings. Love ya, and hope to hear from you soon.

Ash

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Congrats on adding a picture! It is a cute one and that looks like lots of fun!

Larsen said...

Very fun, wasn't it! What a gramma we have!

Greg & Andrea said...

Ok so how did I not know that you had a blog? Anyways....I'm glad i found you. And It looks like you guys had a great time.

Ryan and Julianne said...

So I was online when you left your comment and I am SO excited you have a bloggie!! YAY! I'm SO adding you to my list of people that I stalk via the internet.

Geneva is looking like such a little dollie, I wish I could have gotten to see her a little more before we left...and that Maddy! Ah! We miss her.

Yay, say hello to that Madeline for us, and Kevin...yay!

Oh and yes...we're making a trip to Utah in 2 weeks, by car...I am TERRIFIED of how long it is going to take with a baby. Boo.