26 June 2008

Time flies when you're having a good time

Hello All!!! Yes that is right, it has been two months since our last post. Many excuses but all are too long to type right now. Just wanted to let everyone know that we are all still alive and well and keeping very busy. And now that I (Kendra) know how to log on to our blog and our internet is working well hopefully we can keep it updated more. Hope to hear from you all soon. Much love!

3 comments:

Matt and Christy said...

YEA!!! I'm glad to see that you figured it out!

Larsen said...

Yes, I am glad that you are alive.

Hope you had a nice birthday!

See you around the blogging world more now I hope!

Gina

Cindy said...

speakinglarsen.blogspot.com

If you don't get an invite by tomorrow let me know.

Also, we are here for the 4th. church breakfast, parade, then Pack family party at our house, then fireworks at Freeman park. That is thew basic plan anyway.

xoxox