22 April 2008

Info about Geneva

Well, sorry it took so long for me to respond to the statistics about Geneva. It is very different going from one child to two. Nevertheless, here is her birth information:

Birthdate: 11 April 2008
Time: 1:34 pm
Weight: 8 lbs., 2 oz.
Length: 21"

That is about it. Labor was better for Kendra with Geneva than it was with Maddy. As the pictures show, the GPS unit has a full head of hair which is crazy all the time. She also likes to be awake in the middle of the night, which her mother and father do not appreciate. Other than that, she is a good little girl. As the picture shows, she is a little camera shy.

2 comments:

Matt and Christy said...

We like Geneva's nickname- GPS unit. Pretty funny. Cute picture

Larsen said...

Great!@ I am here! I am so glad you are starting to blog. I got the feeling tha tKEvin did the typing....layout, etc. If you want help I am nearing PRO at the bloggin' world.

I know how to change all kinds of things....take a look at mine. It was originally just a blogger template. Minami to be exact.....doesn't look like it anymore.

I LOVE THAT you are DOING THIS! I have become totally addicted to bloggin!

www.ginhappenings.blogspot.com

See ya aorund more!