02 May 2013

Here comes baby

Lucienne Annelise was born at 8:11 am today, May 2, 2013. She weighs in at 8 lbs 4 oz with a full head of hair. Both Kendra and Lucy are doing well. This was the shortest time that Kendra has been in labor, of that she is grateful.

The other kiddos were pretty excited, except for Alex who was a little hesitant to meet his new baby sister.
Both Kendra and Lucy are planning on coming home tomorrow. We'll make sure and provide more updates and pictures soon.

6 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay for baby number 4. I'm so glad it all went well and that it was a shorter labor.

Matt and Christy said...

aww. look at all those kids! congrats to the whole family.

Grandma Smith said...

I guess my last comment is lost in the netherworld. Lucienne is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to the El Paso Smiths. We love you! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Smith

The Lane Family said...

Congrats!! I love the pictures of your precious new little girl!! Kevin you holding your sweet baby girl is AWESOME and the shirt is GREAT!!

I love watching the kids all excited to see their new baby sister!!!

Kendra you look AMAZING!!!

Mel said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful lil girl!!!

Grandma Smith said...

Still waiting.........
Isn't little Luci one year old?
Haha!
Grandma Smith