26 January 2011
Changes
Well, here is just a quick update. Pocatello will soon be beind us. Kevin was offered a job as a planner with the City of El Paso, Texas. So, we are packing us and moving this weekend down there. It will be a little bit daunting, but we are all excited. The whole family is all doing well. We will be updating the blog a little more often now that we won't be searching for jobs all the time. More updates will be coming. We wish everyone the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
We are so excited for you and look forward to hearing how you like more heat and less snow :)
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah. If you haven't left yet and you're driving through Denver let us know we'd love to take you to lunch (or breakfast or dinner). Good luck!!! I'm so excited for you!
Yay. Congrats on the job. I know it has been a long time coming. I was hoping to catch up with you in pocatello in June, but that won't be happening now. I am way excited for you though.Keep us updated on your new adventures.
Congrats. I hope the move goes smoothly and you get all settled in fast. Good Luck starting the new job.
Congrats! Can't wait to hear more about it. What an exciting adventure for you guys!
Post a Comment